Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday's Women of Fashion: Kate Beckinsale

One of my favorite things to do while hanging at home is "stalk" some of my favorite celebs to see what they've been wearing.  This week's woman of fashion is one of my favorite glam girls to keep a tab on, Kate Beckinsdale.  No matter what she wears, she always seems to nail it!  Here is a couple pictures of my favorites from Kate's spring wear.


I am double-loving this outfit, first for her adorable blazer, then for her cat eye sunglasses (I am currently searching for the perfect pair to add to my spring collection).



Liking Kate's shades?

Click here to shop these adorable/affordable versions of Kate's Cat-Eye's from Forever 21.



Loving Kate's blazer?


Check out these cute versions at Kohl's from the LC Lauren Conrad line here.



Some more of Kate's great spring fashion:





Is Kate one of your fashion icons?  Which look do you like best?  Happy Wednesday bloggers! 
xo, OLJC

No comments:

Post a Comment