Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorites

Because I am starting this blog on a beautiful Friday afternoon, I have decided my first post, and from here on out Friday ritual, will be a segment called Friday Favorites.  Take a peek at some of the things I am loving this week!


Favorite Healthy Snack...

Apple Slices with Nutella for dipping


Favorite Spring trend...

Seriously loving all things coral right now.. I am especially liking this pairing of coral skinnies with a navy striped shirt.  Perfect outfit for a day out running errands in this starting-to-be-beautiful weather.


Favorite Mani...


With all of the crazy manicures available (search nails on Pinterest), I opted for a simple Dolce & Gabbana nude polish this week.  



Favorite Make-up...

Au natural anyone?  With spring in full bloom I wanted to create a fresh, clean and bright eyed look this week with my make-up.



Favorite DIY craft...

Love this DIY framed burlap earring holder... I am definitely trying this!




What are some of your Friday Favorites?  xo, OLJC

No comments:

Post a Comment