Sunday, April 28, 2013

Crop Tops

Happy Sunday bloggers! I apologize for yesterday's missed post but I was out all day shopping for some inspiration.  One trend that seems to be coming in hott this summer is cropped tops.  In the stores and on the red carpet, it appears showing some skin- is in!

Since I (and probably most of you) do not attend red carpet events on the frequent, I've looked to involve this trend into my day wear attire.  Check out & shop my finds...


Forever 21 Finds:

(Left) How cute is this "Barbie Girl" crop top tank for a relaxed day running errands.  I have so many ideas for this shirt, it's a must-buy!  (Right) I am LOVING this Tribal Print Crop Top... how cute with shorts or a long maxi skirt!


CHECK BACK FOR MORE LATER!!  Enjoy your sunny Sunday!
xo, oljc

No comments:

Post a Comment