Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Ten: 10 Accessories I Am Loving for Spring

While fashion is often all about the latest trends in clothing, I think it's important to remember the important role that accessories play in beefing up an outfit.  Sometimes I enjoy just wearing a solid v-neck tee with boyfriend jeans and wedges and on these days, the accessories make the outfit!  Here are my top ten favorite accessories for this spring.


1. Bow Ring: I love how bright and eye catching this bow ring is!! I'm also really drawn to gold this spring.  This is a must have for me!


2. Bright Watches seem to be on center stage this spring and being on time has never looked so chic! I'm opting for this mint green wrap around from Target!

3. Statement Necklaces are definitely trending this spring and I am loving this flowery spring statement from ShoeDazzle!


4. Sunnies... while cat eye's are definitely out to play this spring, I LOVE a great pair of aviators for a cool, chic touch to any outfit.  This pair from American Eagle are perfect!


5. A great scarf brings life to any outfit.  I am always in search of great new colors and patterns to give a simple tee or leather jacket a new feel.  I am loving this flowery bright number from ModCloth!



6. A Bright Bag always makes a statement!  I am favoring this pretty purple bag from ModCloth for a fresh spring feel.



7. This chain link bracelet is such a cute touch to glam up any outfit.  I especially love this in the mix of the latest trend of bracelet stacking. This J Crew version is definitely my favorite but it's a little on the expensive end!!  Try some of your cheaper accessories stores to find a similar one.


8. I love a great headband for humid days when my hair seems untamable.  I love the print on this one from Forever 21.... it'd be a great touch to a fab b & w outfit.



9. I LOVE FEDORAS!  This one from Forever 21 would be so cute with a black maxi and sunglasses!



10.  Cute phone covers are a necessity, seeing as most of us spend a good portion of our day with it out and about.  Zazzle has a wide variety of "outfits" for your chic phone ;)






Sorrry for posting so late today!! Share some of your must have accessories!  As always, most of these items can be found, re-shelved and shopped in my "April: Items I've Blogged About" shelf!
xo, oljc



No comments:

Post a Comment