Monday, April 8, 2013

Patio Crisis

Happy Monday bloggers... after leaving work today I couldn't help but want to stay outside all day.  Upon arriving at my new downtown apartment in Saratoga Springs all I wanted to do was go sit out on the patio, watch the chaos, enjoy a cup of coffee and get to blogging.  However, when I looked out the sliding glass door I realized... we still do not have any patio furniture!  So... I've decided to do some searching for patio ideas and share them with all of you.


Patio Art? I think I need this...

I am loving the green-orange combo with the added animal print inspiration!
I think I'm in love... B & W stripes with baby pink throw pillows... would the boys (my boyfriend & his friend) let me decorate our patio with pink? The downside of living with men!
My own Tuscan patio garden?  A must!
Cozy couch?  I could get some serious writing done relaxing on one of these...




Send me some of your ideas... It's a very small patio so I'm limited in space.  xo, oljc


No comments:

Post a Comment