Saturday, April 6, 2013

Shoe Shopping

Good morning bloggers.  After yesterday's beautiful temps I've decided it is time to go shopping for some spring footwear.  With capris, skirts, maxis and shorts invading my daily wardrobe, it appears I will have to put my beloved boots away for the spring and summer.  Before heading off to do some shopping, I did some searching for my must-have spring/summer footwear.  Here is what I am on the prowl for...

  • Cute wedges!  I love wearing wedges... it gives you height and adds a little poise to your outfit without too much of that "edginess' that comes with a heels.  I like to save the heel-sassiness for night wear.  A great wedge is a necessity for daywear glam.
I am loving this Callisto wedge available at Macy's.  The simplicity of this wedge allows it to go with almost any outfit and that's something I definitely look for (due to my shoe budget).
Leave it to Jessica Simpson to design these fabulous wedges with a bright pop of color.  I would so love these with a casual black maxi dress!


  • Sandals

Loving these casual American Eagle T-Strap sandals.  I like to find a good black sandal as black is quite prominent in my wardrobe.

How chic are these casual but girly gold sandals?  I am definitely looking for a cheaper version of these! ($80 from Zappos)



  • Girly sneakers
Coach always produces the cutest sneakers.  I love these... I'll wear these while running errands or doing some serious shopping downtown.





Share your spring footwear finds!! xo, OLJC

No comments:

Post a Comment