Thursday, April 11, 2013

Shop til You Drop

Happy Thursday... I thought today I would share with you a couple of my new favorite shopping sites while putting together a great look utilizing my fashions finds.  I love finding out about great new brands and sites so be sure to share some of yours!

1. VeryJane Offers new, trending boutique deals to you each day at up to 75% off!  Checking out what they have to spice up your closet is always a good idea.
2. ShoeMint While in search for great new shoes, I came across shoe mint and fell-in-LOVE!!
3. ILYCouture One thing i'm lacking for this spring is great statement jewelry.  ILY COUTURE has some of the coolest jewelry I've seen and their statement necklaces can definitely bring life to any outfit.


Semi-Sheer Chiffon Pleated Top: VeryJane (today only $14.99)
White Skinnies: Piperlime
Lace-up pumps: ShoeMint
Jewelery (with exception of top right woven bracelet): ILYCouture
Woven Rhinestoned Bracelet (top right)/Neon Yellow Messenger Bag: Forever 21



Style Note:  This spring I am loving the semi-sheer chiffon... it puts off a sweet and sexy looks to pair up with almost anything.  I am also loving LOTS of accessories and crazy pops of bright color (hence the neon yellow purse above).  

Which spring styles are you loving?? Don't forget to share your favorite shopping sites.
xo, oljc

1 comment:

  1. love that manicure!! :) I am hosting a giveaway on my site would love for you to enter xo

    http://dailyfashionista.com/dailyfashionista-patricia-nash-handbag-giveaway/

    twitter: @dailyfashJESS

    ReplyDelete