Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday bloggers... can you believe the weekend is here already?  Below I've compiled a list of my favorite finds from this week.


Favorite mantra...

I love my puggle pup, meet Tucker.


Favorite color scheme for spring...

THINK BRIGHT... from colored skinnies to bright accessories this spring is all about shining bright!



Favorite Mani...

After a simple nude nail last week, I'm gonna step it up this week with this chic floral design.  I love this!



Favorite DIY...


I love planning and organizing which is probably why I love calendars so much!!  Make your own calendar using paint color samples, a chic frame and a dry erase marker.  I am definitely doing this...



Favorite accessory... 

Stacking bracelets is such a trendy and pretty looks for amping up any old outfit... I will need to boost my bracelet collection this spring.  Check out Alex and Ani for cool bracelets stacking ideas!  I like throwing a watch into the mix too.



Have a wonderful weekend... take a minute to share some of your favorites this week. xo, oljc


1 comment:

  1. love the mani and accessories!

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete