Thursday, April 25, 2013

Primpin Ain't Easy: Makeup Looks I Love

Have you been following the Allure Beauty Blogger Awards?  After week one, my favorite blogger in the challenge, Maskcara, was victorious in challenge one.  If you haven't seen Cara's winning post on highlighting and contouring, it is a must read/watch...  I definitely learned a new beauty trick.  This week brings challenge # 2 for the beauty bloggers who each received a box filled with new makeup from Revlon to inspire their next post.


Today I want to share some of my favorite make up looks that I will be attempting to re-create this spring.  Check them out:








Are you following the Beauty Blogger Awards? Who is your favorite beauty blogger?  Who do you think will win challenge #2? What are your favorite makeup looks?


xo, oljc

No comments:

Post a Comment