Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blazer Boasting

Happy Sunday everybody... I hope everybody is relaxing with a cup of coffee and taking the day off from the gym to enjoy the sunshine, your couch and reality tv.  After a shopping trip yesterday I was so excited to post about my favorite find that I couldn't resist buying.  With a cool breeze still in the air, I'm not ready to bare my arms quite yet.  Check out this BRIGHT yellow blazer from Target (at only $30 I couldn't resist!)
I am in serious lust with this piece and can't wait to put it on!! How to wear it?  Check out some of my favorite looks below for blazer wear this spring...


Pair this blazer with...

Denim Shorts... Black Skinnies... Black Shorts... 
Casual Denim Jeans... A flowy skirt... or Stripes Skinnies


Pair these outfits with some wedges or a wedged bootie.  I also love the look a statement necklace when wearing a blazer.  Check out some of my favorite wedges & booties from Forever 21 and some of my go-to statement necklaces from Target (Unfortunately, I am on a budget over here)!


What do you think of my latest purchase?  Which blazer look do you like best?  Share with me some of your buys from the weekend.  xo, oljc

No comments:

Post a Comment