Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Ten: All Time Favorite TV Shows

1. Scandal:  This is one of my newest favorites... I just love knowing all the president's dirty little secrets!  It gets me wondering about all of the political scandal that happens in the White House today.  Also, there really is nothing like watching a good affair occur.
2. Revenge: LOVE it!! "Emily Thorne" is one BAMF.. If you haven't watched, put it on your netflix
to-watch list for this summer!
3. 90210:  With the season finale last night, I must admit I'm a little upset about losing my best girlfriends, Naomi, Annie, Silver and Aid.  An easy watch with great drama and a super cool cast.
4. Vampire Diaries: Everyone loves a little vampire action these days, right?  In my opinion, the cast is amazing and much more interesting than the Twilight cast.
5. Nashville:  I love this show... it's definitely a chick flick but very interesting to see how the music industry works behind the scenes.  I'm also a big fan of Hayden Panettiere, she's so gorgeous!
6. Friday Night Lights: Everyone loved the football players in High School right?  FNL brings your right back to the glory days with intense games, romances and sexy football players (TIM RIGGINS!!)

7. One Tree Hill... probably the first show I ever fell in love with.  This is definitely a much watch, I love the story line and the characters.

8. The OC: Just like everyone has an interest in NYC's elite, they also love California's wealthy teenage drama that comes with this show.

9. Desperate Housewives: Wealthy housewives with nothing to do but stir up drama over coffee each morning? I'm in.  I love this show.

10. Gossip Girl: We all wonder what it's like to be one of the Big Apple's elite, right?





What are your all time favorite shows? xo, oljc

No comments:

Post a Comment