Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Primpin Ain't Easy: Spring Nail Palette

Oh my, for all my fellow Allure Beauty Blogger contest follower's out there, my girl Maskcara has done it again, being donned the winner of challenge #2!  I just love the tips Cara gives in her posts as they are so useful for everyday glam.  This week brings challenge #3 where the girls had to share their best lazy girl beauty tips. Check out Cara's blog and read all her great tips for yourself!


Because this spring is all about color, what better way to be bright than on your nails?  Check out some mani's I'm LOVING!! According to Allure, the splash of colors below is the hottest colors to sport on your nails this spring:

Which will you wear?

1. Sea Shell Pink

2. Aqua

3. Lime Green

4. Hibiscus

5. Chili Pepper Red

6. Electric Blue


xo, O L J C


No comments:

Post a Comment