Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dressing for Work

While it's back to work tomorrow I am pondering what attire I can wear while facing the new warm temps.  Check out some of the looks I like and some of my great finds to make you look cute, summery and appropriate at work.


Look #1: Pencil skirt... a tres cute way to dress summery, even in the office.  Just pick one up in a bright color, bold pattern or stripes.


                      
Banana Republic Graphic Pencil Skirt   Ann Taylor Dot Pencil Skirt      Old Navy Striped Pencil Skirt
Shop Here                                       Shop Here                                Shop Here




Look #2: Bright and Playful Maxi Skirts

          Gap                         Ann Taylor                  Banana Republic
Shop Here                Shop Here                      Shop Here



Some other looks to recreate:








Sometimes, as I always say, it's easy to look at other's outfits to gain inspiration for your own.  Find pieces you love and get searching!!  For myself I am looking for printed or fun colored skirts and dresses to pair with a plain tee or blouse.  I'll pair most outfits with fun jewelry and a staple item this summer, wedges.  Check out my favorite wedges:

 Candies for Kohls                    Jennifer Lopez for Kohls               Vera Wang for Kohls






XOXO,
 oljc

No comments:

Post a Comment