Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's finally Friday and I could not be happier!  Check out some of my Friday Favorites below!


Favorite Buy:
I am loving this new ombre maxi dress that I just bought last night from Old Navy.  It's such a fun bright color for summer and it's so chic and comfortable!
 
 
 
Favorite Weekend Plans:
Off to the drive ins this weekend to watch Pain & Gain and the Great Gatsby! So excited, nothing feels more like summertime than the drive ins!
 
 
Favorite Mantra:
I love this and it's so true... you gotta dream big!
 
 
Favorite New Show:
Scandal... I am addicted and cannot stop watching, regardless of how much I still have to do! If you haven't seen it you need to start watching!
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy your weekend bloggers!
xo,
  oljc
 


No comments:

Post a Comment